Monday, June 4, 2012

Paleo Salmon Patties



I opened up 2 cans of Wild Caught Alaskan Pink Salmon, 14.75 oz (from Whole Foods). I removed the skin as much as possible while putting the salmon into a big bowl. I crushed up the spine-bones for the calcium.
 I added 1 tsp ground mustard, 1 tsp Garlic Gold nuggets, 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, sea salt, freshly ground black pepper. I added 2 eggs and 2 TBSP almond flour. I mixd it up with my hands until everything started sticking together.

I put 1 TBSP coconut oil into a pan and heated it up. I made patties and laid them into the coconut oil. I browned them on both sides.  I took them out of the skillet and set them aside.

In the same skillet I melted another TBSP of coconut oil, turned my skillet down, and added a big container of organic spinach. I stirred to wilt it. This only took a couple of minutes.

Dinner's ready. Be sure and have a good fat with this, like a few pecans, or whatever nut you like.

Salmon patties, before.

No comments:

Post a Comment