Saturday, January 21, 2012

Chicken Breasts with Asparagus

          I put Heartland chicken breasts on a coconut oil covered cookie sheet. ( Please eat HEALTHY chicken - you really shouldn't eat growth hormones and antibiotics in your chicken....)  I put organic turmeric, pepper, and smoked paprika on each one, along with a little coconut oil.

I baked them in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
          I cooked dried mushrooms, fresh asparagus, and olives in a little water with basil. Almonds rounded things out.

Jess and I had an orange. Ger had a red pear, but when I tried to take a pic with the red pear on the plate, it looked like a big POTATO - I don't want anyone to think I'm feeding anyone a potato!
                       
                                   
         The Crossfit work-outs, and the food - it's working.  PR's all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment