Thursday, July 24, 2014

Paleo Saucy Burgers



These are my Paleo Saucy Burgers and they are so flavorful!

I put 1 TBSP of coconut oil into a skillet.
I made 8 burger patties out of two lbs of grass fed burger and placed them into the skillet over medium heat.

I sprinkled the burgers with:

Cherry Wood Smoked Sea Salt (salttraders.com)
freshly ground black pepper
turmeric
smoked paprika
basil
Garlic Gold Nuggets (garlicgold.com)

Only one side got all these spices.  I flipped them when they were browning and added 1/4 cup marinara sauce. The sauce blended in with the spices as I flipped the burgers again and became this thick saucy sauce.

I served these Paleo Saucy Burgers with salsa and avocado on top, along with my Roasted Butternut Squash with Grass Fed Butter and Balsamic Vinegar. You can see this great combination in the top photo. I didn't have time to make my own salsa, so I added fresh sliced roma tomatoes to Jack's fresh salsa so it would be much more colorful.

It was delicious and the end of a perfect day!


No comments:

Post a Comment