Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Paleo Cantalope Whip



If you love cantaloupe you will love this Paleo Cantaloupe Whip. (If you don't love cantaloupe this probably won't fix that....) Anyway, they are incredibly sweet and ripe this time of year at the farmer's markets and I hope you will try it.  Also, I have MANY different Whip recipes here - find your favorites!

I cut the cantaloupe into bite-sized pieces and put them into a gallon freezer bag.

Several hours later, I put 1/2 the cantaloupe chunks into the food processor.
I added:
 1/4 cup coconut milk (from a can)
1 heaping TBSP raw honey

I blended until there were no lumps and served immediately. Then I did the other half of the cantaloupe the same way and put it into small serving containers for the freezer.  
Melons are so good for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment