Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bacon Wrapped Pineapple



If you type  - Bacon Wrapped - into the search box on this blog you'll get 10 different recipes......and this recipe is the 11th. What can I say? We like things wrapped in bacon.

I cut a fresh pineapple into big bites from the spears I'd bought.
I took my kitchen scissors and cut a package of uncured bacon in half.

I covered a baking sheet with big Reynold's Wrap because I am all about the easy clean-up.
I wrapped each piece of pineapple with a half-piece of bacon and laid it on the baking sheet with the end of the bacon on the bottom. (This prevents them from unwrapping themselves.)

I baked them in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Different bacon thickness and different oven temps can affect the times, so take a look at yours and if they don't look crispy, go a little longer, right?
You can't beat this combination. We ate them up pretty quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment