Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Paleo Coconut Raspberry Treats


This recipe uses mini muffin cup papers. So, they are little......Ger ate nine of them..... that means they are good!

I put the following ingredients into a small sauce pan:

1/2 cup coconut cream concentrate (coconut butter)
1/2 coconut oil
2 TBSP honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 container fresh raspberries

I stirred the mixture over low heat, just until everything was melted and mixed. I smashed the raspberries with the spoon. Then I took it off the heat and STIRRING  OFTEN, (because it wants to separate) I put a little into each mini muffin paper with the spoon I stirred with. They didn't look like the photo yet since the coconut oil was warmed and clear and trying to separate from the other ingredients. I popped them into the freezer for 30 minutes. It made 22 treats.

They are fast, easy, and delicious AND good for you. So, eat nine of them and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment