Saturday, April 26, 2014

Blueberry Lemon Lime Kill Cliff Popsicles


I took 6 of these popsicles to the box and 6 of them were eaten.  This was the best photo in the bunch. Thanks so much, Monica, Dustin, and Saadi - you all look great!

Here's our I made this batch:

I opened a can on Lemon Lime Kill Cliff and poured it into a bowl. I stirred it some to let the light carbonation fizzle away.
I added 1 TBSP fresh lime juice and some lime pulp.
I added 1 tsp honey.  (totally optional)

I stirred this up and poured it into 6 popsicle molds. (I love my new Zoku popsicle molds...)

Then I added several blueberries to each popsicle mold. The blueberries float up to the top, which is really going to be the bottom of the popsicle. I left a little room at the top so they wouldn't be too full as they froze and expanded.   (If yours don't come out just right, you can add a little coconut water to even things out if you need to, or add more fruit.)

A few hours later they were ready.
I wonder what watermelon would taste like with Kill Cliff......



No comments:

Post a Comment