Monday, March 19, 2012

Paleo Shrimp Stir-Fry


I put 2 packages of jumbo shrimp in cool water to thaw. ( not hot water - it could make you sick....who knew? I need to slow down....lol)

 Next. I cut up a red pepper, a yellow pepper, a big bunch of broccoli, and a package of portobello mushrooms. I threw them into a big skillet with 3 TBSP Tropical Traditions coconut oil (tropicaltraditions.com) and 2TBSP raw honey. ( or agave nectar) I cooked it on medium while I pulled the tails off all the shrimp.
 Then I threw the shrimp in and stirred.
I added a little sea salt and some Private Selection Asian Spice Blend, which has a nice little kick and black sesame seeds.  ( I also now throw in 2 TBSP of coconut cream concentrate, but if you don't have it, it's ok)

I only cooked it for a few minutes so the shrimp would be tender but firm.

It was as delicious as the picture is colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment