Friday, June 27, 2014

Paleo Whole Roasted Cauliflower


This is a tasty and fun presentation for a cauliflower.

I put the following ingredients into a stock pot:

2 cups chicken stock
1/3 cup olive oil
2 TBSP sea salt
2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
2 TBSP coconut oil
1/2 tsp red pepper
1/2 tsp rosemary
2 bay leaves
6 cups water

I brought that to a boil and then gently added a whole cauliflower head that I'd taken the leaves off of.

I turned it down to a simmer and timed it for 20 minutes.

Then, I took the cauliflower out of the liquid carefully and placed it in a baking dish.  I roasted it for 30 minutes at 475 degrees.  ( I turned the baking dish around after 15 minutes, just so it would roast evenly.)

I drizzled a little Garlic Gold Oil on the top, just before we ate it. (garlicgold.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment