Thursday, July 11, 2013

Paleo Kiwi Pineapple Whip


So, I'd bought a container of fresh pineapple spears. I threw it into the freezer. I also peeled and sliced 4 kiwi and froze them, too. ( the fruit should probably freeze a couple of hours; freezers vary. Also, if I've let the pineapple freeze overnight I set it out of the freezer about 10 minutes before I make this recipe.)
Later, I opened my Cuisenaire 7-cup food processor (this recipe also works in the blender)  and threw half of the frozen spears in there, along with half the kiwi, 1 heaping tsp of raw honey (tropicaltraditions.com) and 1/4 cup of organic coconut milk from a can.

I put the lid on the food processor and processed until smooth. I put it into bowls. Then I did the same thing again with the rest of the pineapple and the kiwi.

We all loved it. Ger said, "We have a winner!"

I told him it was a special recipe made to bring about back squat PR's tomorrow.

Can you tell which bowl is Ger's?

No comments:

Post a Comment