Sunday, April 21, 2013

Grab and Go Snack Bags


Having healthy choices ready to go can make all the difference in our food choices this week. I love to bag up some great dried fruit, coconut, seeds, and nuts on the week-end so that we can all have our favorite combinations ready to go out the door!

I do this in an assembly line kind of way on the kitchen table. I set out all my nuts.com choices and every other thing I can find. I open up several lunch bags in a row, grab my 1/4 cup measuring scoop and get busy. It doesn't take long and it really helps - we're all busy, right?

These bags have different combinations of:
cherries
goji berries
pears
peaches
plums
apricots

coconut chips

brazil nuts
pecans
macadamia nut pieces
pumpkin seeds

dark chocolate chips ( I throw the chocolate chips in a couple of bags - Ger won't grab those, so I do!)


Here's Ger's 210 lb strict press from his competition in Myrtle Beach today. Clean fuel makes a difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment