Saturday, May 19, 2012

Paleo Mahi and Scallops


This dinner is quick, easy, and very healthy. First, I heated the oven to 400 degrees. I covered 2 cookie sheets with foil and coconut oil.

On one I put a 2 lb package of carrots. I rubbed a TBSP of coconut oil on them and spread them out. I put them into the oven and set the timer for 30 minutes.

I opened 2 packages of Mahi and 1 package of Sea Scallops. (I had already thawed them) I rinsed each piece and laid them on the cookie sheet. I shook some herbs and sea salt on them and some lemon pepper. Then I drizzled 3 TBSP Lemon Myrtle Infused Macadamia Nut Oil from Brookfarm. (sold on Amazon) You could use olive oil or melted coconut oil, too - I've done both! This cookie sheet went in for the last 12 minutes of the carrots so that everything was done at the same time.

DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment