Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Skillet Apples and Rosemary Pork Chops


I put 8 Boneless Center Cut Pork Loin Chops in a big heated skillet over a TBSP of coconut oil. I sprinkled them with Rosemary, Sweet Basil, sea salt, and pepper.  After they browned on both sides, I added 2 TBSP water and covered them with a tight lid. I turned them down so they would get tender.

In another skillet, I melted 2 TBSP of coconut oil.
 I washed and sliced up 8 apples. (Any kind will do. I had mostly Granny Smith)
I left the peel on and threw them into the skillet. I let them sizzle, stirring often.
When they got soft, I added:
 1 tsp of Saigon Cinnamon
1/4 tsp of nutmeg
1/4 tsp Valencia Orange Peel (in the spices aisle) and turned them down to low.

I also steamed some fresh broccoli.

Nice meal after 12 rounds of "Death By Back Squats."

Eat like Ger Sasser. Let me know if it makes a difference. I think it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment