Saturday, February 4, 2012

Grass-Fed Burgers with Roasted Zucchini and Peppers


I washed the zucchini and peppers. I cut the ends of the zucchini off and sliced them long-ways. I cut the peppers into 4-5 big pieces. I rubbed them in coconut oil and laid them all on a cookie sheet. I put them in a 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes.

Then I get 2 lbs. of grass-fed beef.  I shaped them into 8 patties. I placed them in a warm skillet. While they began to sizzle, I generously shook garlic powder, smoked paprika, dried mustard, sea salt, and freshly ground pepper onto them. I flipped them a couple of times until they looked perfect!

I got the roasted vegetables out of the oven and shook Herb-Blend Celtic Sea Salt over them.

Then I called out, "Dinner's ready!"and they all came running!! We stacked the peppers on top of the burgers with the zucchini on the side. A slice of perfectly ripe avocado made this an amazing meal.

1 comment:

  1. I had to ask Ger to leave me some zucchini! It was so good!!

    ReplyDelete