Sunday, September 22, 2013

Spaghetti Squash Bowl



This recipe brought to you by Cass Poff!

I first prepared the chicken because I knew it would take the longest. I heated the oven to 400 degrees and oiled my pan with coconut oil. I placed the chicken on the pan, then seasoned the chicken with cherrywood smoked sea salt, garlic gold nuggets, and pepper to taste. I placed it in the oven for 20 mins.

Next I prepared the spaghetti squash. I used Jess Sasser's instructions; poke some holes in the squash, cook for 10 mins on high in the microwave, then turn it over and cook for 7 mins on the other side. When it was finished, I cut it in half and took the seeds out.

To put it all together, I cut up the chicken and put it in the squash, added sugar free marinara sauce, and finally shredded some white extra sharp cheddar cheese on top.

I'm on a roll with the "SassPoff" lunches lately! ;)

Cassie turned in an amazing performance at the Voice of America Games - September 28, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment