Saturday, September 28, 2013

Paleo Cocoa Pecan Fudge


I put the following ingredients in a saucepan:(since I'm going to heat it a little on the stove to mix it completely)

1 cup coconut cream concentrate
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup honey (1/4 might be enough for you....)
2 TBSP dark cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of sea salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
 I heated this on LOW and stirred with with a wooden spoon.  When it was completely mixed, and very thick, I added:

1/4 cup pecan pieces

I rubbed coconut oil on a little pan. It was like a bread pan but more shallow. (use what you have)
I pressed the fudge mixture into the pan and placed it in the freezer for 30 minutes before I cut it into pieces and enjoyed a piece!


Isn't it beautiful? It's really pretty on a plate with my Paleo Pumpkin Pepita Fudge.  Know what else is pretty? Coach Cindy competing in the masters section of the VOA Games today. We are so proud of her, and Cassie Poff, and, of course, Ger!


No comments:

Post a Comment