Thursday, August 29, 2013

Balsamic Roasted Sweet Potatoes



In a large skillet, over medium heat, I put the following ingredients:

1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
1 TBSP raw honey  (local honey is also an excellent choice)
3 TBSP KerryGold pasture butter (from grass-fed cows. Coconut oil also works fine.)
1 tsp smoked sea salt ( Have you tried salttraders.com?)

I cooked and stirred this mixture for 3 minutes and then turned off the heat.

I peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces 4 organic sweet potatoes. I put them into the skillet and stirred them until they were coated. 

I spread them out on a big pan and roasted them for 40 minutes in a 400 degree oven. I slid them onto a plate so they wouldn't stick to the pan. (They will.....if you leave them there....but you might just eat them so fast you'll never know....)

I think I have another winner here.......


                                                       Do you have the new shirt yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment