Sunday, March 17, 2013

Garlic Gold Turkey Burgers




Healthy antibiotic-free turkey burgers are a quick and easy way to make a nice dinner. These were delicious because of the wonders of Garlic Gold. (garlicgold.com)  I don't know how they keep the toasted organic garlic crunchy in the organic extra virgin olive oil - it seems like it would be mushy, but it's not.

I took 4 turkey burgers and cooked them in a skillet over medium heat with 1 TBSP of Garlic Gold in the skillet. I'd just shook the container so the garlic would be stirred up and not all in the bottom. I turned them frequently to coat the garlic-y goodness on both sides as they cooked. I also sprinkled them with a little sea salt, and some freshly ground black pepper, and that was it. Quick. Easy. Healthy. Delicious.

I love this time of year, gearing up for Regionals, everyone pushing themselves and getting PRs. I really was having a great time in this photo - - although it looks like I am completely stressed - - - I am behind Isaac, holding my head with both hands so I won't yell....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment