Friday, March 29, 2013

Breakfast Deviled Eggs




So, it's Easter weekend and many people will be cooking more than usual and gathering family together. It's a great time for a deviled egg recipe. So, I have a guest blog from Kim.

Breakfast Deviled Egg Omlets

1. Boil a bunch of eggs. Cool them. Peel them.
2. In skillet put bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and bacon finely chopped. Cook with coconut oi.l
3. Slice eggs in half putting yolks in a bowl and mix in veggies (like making devil eggs)
4. Put yolk mixture back in egg halves.
5. Eat
Yummy"


Kim is just the best. She sent me this recipe she made up. I said, "Hey, it sounds like a nuce guest blog. Did you happen to shoot a picture of it?" Well, no, she didn't, but she went back and made them AGAIN so she could shoot this picture! 

Thanks, Kim. I'm making them in the morning. 

By the way, Ger and Cassie did 13.4 today at the box. She got 72. He got 113. Beasts, aren't they? I am so proud of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment