Sunday, December 29, 2013

Paleo Sausage Breakfast Sandwich


It's that time of year where people are talking about all the bad things they ate over the holidays and how how it's time to eat clean again for the New Year. I agree. This was breakfast today - who needs bread? (although I am still diligently tweaking a paleo bread machine bread recipe..... it's still heavy....)

I split a red pepper and laid one half on the plate.
I warmed a leftover sausage, split in half, and laid it on the pepper. ( Banger Sausage oven recipe is on this blog - so easy!)

I cooked an organic egg in pasture butter, with smoked sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. I placed that on top of the sausage.
I topped it all off with a couple of slices of avocado.

There something to be said about starting your day off with a great breakfast. If your sausage is cooked and your red pepper is washed and sliced, this is only going to take a couple of minutes!


Don't you love Mr. Potato Head? Cassie's dad made this for us for Christmas. This is further proof that potatoes are, in fact, the devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment