Saturday, July 7, 2012

Paleo Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenderloins




I generously rubbed coconut oil on my biggest cookie sheet. I used a package of uncured bacon and 2 packages of Harvestland chicken.
 I wrapped bacon around each piece of chicken and when I laid it on the pan I tucked the ends of the bacon under. Then I seasoned them with hickory bacon salt, sea salt, freshly ground pepper, and garlic powder.

I put them in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Then I moved them up to the top rack and BROILED them for 4-5 minutes. This makes the bacon crispier. Wow! How easy was that?

Everyone loves these. Kids love them. Crossfit people love them. Busy moms, too.



2 comments:

  1. I loved it! The family loved it and it was so so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad y'all liked them. We are all so busy. There are lots of paleo things on here that go in a crock pot, too.

    ReplyDelete