Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Paleo Pumpkin Pie Pudding with Pecans


So, if you love pumpkin like I love pumpkin, this will be a favorite. It's easy!


I put 1/2 cup pecans on a small cookie sheet in a 325 degree oven for 15 minutes, just enough to get them smelling all toasty. While they were toasting I stirred up the paleo pudding. (the second time I made this, 2 days later, I toasted some big coconut, too)

I put the following things in a big bowl:
1 can coconut milk ( I used Native Forest Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk from vitacost.com)
1 can pumpkin
1 TBSP cinnamon
1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup agave nectar (you may want a little more but it's plenty sweet for people used to paleo)
1/2 tsp sea salt

I stirred it up.
I turned off the oven, but left the pecans in there. I poured the pumpkin pie pudding evenly into 4 white coffee mugs and placed them into the refrigerator for 45 minutes. Then I took them out and topped each mug of pudding with some of the toasted pecans.

OH, WOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment