Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Broiled Paleo Pork Chops


We all ate at Fat Patty's tonight, but this easy recipe didn't get blogged earlier in the week. Sometimes you are so tired, you don't know how you can cook something paleo for your crew. (so you go to Fat Patty's for a big Cob salad, or Panera) You can also pull off a good, healthy meal in minutes like this one.
     I started a skillet of vegetables with a little coconut oil, a 1/4 cup of chicken stock, and some basil.

    I rubbed coconut oil on my broiler pan. I added some big boneless pork chops.
In a small bowl I stirred up 2 parts brown mustard to 1 part raw honey. I brushed this on the chops with a silicone brush. I added sea salt and freshly ground pepper. I put them under the broiler for 6 minutes, then took them out, turned them over, brushed the sauce on the other side, and but them back under the broiler for 6 more minutes.

   There. Dinner in 15 minutes. Easy! Fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment