Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Does Roasted Sriracha Lime Zucchini sound good?


Last night was our first Tuesday night Family Dinner with Ger gone. (He's in his second season with the San Francisco Fire and is training hard with his incredible team.)  We had Roasted Lemon Shrimp with Sweet Potatoes and a zucchini/quinoa/cabbage/bonebroth skillet recipe that I haven't posted yet. I did notice that I didn't have the roasted zucchini recipe with sriracha lime sea salt SO I putting that one up now. Salttraders.com is where I get all my favorite sea salt and this one has been added to our favorites list. Salt Traders does not sponsor me - I just love the deep and wonderful flavors their smoked sea salt brings to great food.

I hope you try this Sriracha Lime Zucchini dish. Roasting only takes a few minutes. Here's the recipe:

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment