Saturday, December 27, 2014

Honey Baked Ham and Pineapple Appetizer


What if you want a really delicious and easy crowd-;leasing appetizer? Well, it's all about the ingredients.  This is a great appetizer. We had it with a big pot of soup and flatbread and a Honey Fresh Apple Cake for dessert.  If you cut up your ham and your fresh pineapple the day before, you can throw these together and have them hot out of the oven in just minutes!

I cut 5 slices of Honey Baked Ham into big bite-sized pieces.



I cut one fresh pineapple into 8 spears and then cut each spear into bite-sized pieces.

I laid the ham pieces on a big flat pan and stacked a piece of pineapple on each one.

I sprinkled them with organic cinnamon.

I put them into a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.

I took the pan out and set it on a wire rack to cool.

I stuck a toothpick in each one.

Done.

We all tried not to eat too many of them until everyone got here......but it sure wasn't easy!   I even got distracted and didn't get a photo of the finished product with the cinnamon and the toothpick!


No comments:

Post a Comment