Sunday, September 6, 2015

Crock Pot Round Steak and Quinoa fuels you up for success


This amazing round steak recipe gives you the most delicious and tender way to easily prepare round steak. It can be made strict Paleo if you leave out the quinoa. 

But, let's talk about quinoa. It's not a grain. It's a seed, technically, from the goosefoot plant. 
So, it is gluten-free and better for you than grains. Most people process quinoa effectively. It's not like we eat it often, but now and then we enjoy it. There's only a cup of red quinoa in this crock pot recipe and it's a wonderful addition to your paleo diet now and then unless you are a STRICT Paleo person.

I like to load my crock pot the night before and place the insert into the fridge.
 The next morning, I'll see the post-it note on the coffee pot that reminds me to take it out of the fridge and plug it in and set it.  It is the perfect way to have a great meal ready when I get home from work, and no matter how stressful the day might try to be, I know I'm going to fuel up my people with a healthy dinner. 
Check out the recipe here:  READ MORE 

No comments:

Post a Comment